Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsThe Element
Corp #Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #1851
NeighbourhoodWaterfront Communities-the Island
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby BuildingsCica Building, Soho Metropolitan Hotel, 310 Front Street West, The Icon - West Structure, Clarence Square Building, Apex - East Tower, Fly Condos, Matrix - West Structure, 330 Front Street West, and Matrix - East Structure
Nearby ParksBobbie Rosenfeld Park, Clarence Square, Isabella Valancy Crawford Park, Northern Linear Park, and Simcoe Park
Height (Non-Specific)74m (242.78f)
Residential Suite Count353
Residential Suite Minsize48.77m² (525f²)
- 2008-06-04: Onsite Observations
- 2009-07-19: http://www.geowarehouse.ca/
- 2011-05-05: Re/Max, "Toronto Real Estate Last Month In The Entertainment District"
- 2009-04-27: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "352 Front Street West"
- 2009-08-25: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "King Spadina East Precinct Built Form Study - Progress Report"
- 2010-05-07: http://www.burka.net/burka_pr…
- 2005-01-24: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Tridel releases residence & penthouse collections at Element in downtown Toronto", page(s) 34
- 2006-08-12: The Toronto Star, "Sites abound in city's western core", Allison Harness
- 2005-07-02: The Toronto Star, "Dozens of projects to choose from in western core", Allison Harness