Soho Metropolitan Hotel
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsSoho Metropolitan Hotel
Corp #Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #1555, and Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #1628
NeighbourhoodWaterfront Communities-the Island
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby BuildingsDiesel Playhouse, 56 Blue Jays Way, Bisha Hotel and Residences, The Rosewood - South Structure, The Icon - West Structure, Cica Building, M5VLife, 99 Blue Jays - 3rd proposal, 99 Blue Jays Way, and 99 Blue Jays - 2nd proposal
Nearby ParksClarence Square, Isabella Valancy Crawford Park, Metro Hall, Northern Linear Park, and Simcoe Park
Height (Non-Specific)54m (177.17f)
- 2008-06-04: Onsite Observations
- 2009-07-13: Onsite Observations
- 2009-07-19: http://www.geowarehouse.ca/
- 2011-05-05: Re/Max, "Toronto Real Estate Last Month In The Entertainment District"
- 2011-07-24: Ontario Land Registry, http://www.geowarehouse.ca, "Geowarehouse Observations"
- 2010-08-16: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "TE36.11 - Staff Report - 355 King Street West, Part of 343 King Street West and 119 Blue Jays Way - Rezoning - Final Report"
- 2010-04-26: Simple-Knowledge, TREB MLS Summary Information, "Condominium Corporations and Addresses", Rod Taylor
- 2010-06-03: Simple-Knowledge, TREB MLS Summary Information, "Custom Extraction From MLS"
- 2005-02-17: Forbes.com, "Toronto's Met life", Julie Watson
- 2009-09-18: Ottawa Sun, "Boutique hotel-style condos coming to Ottawa", Patricia Hitsman
- 2009-09-24: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "Final Report - 56 Blue Jays Way - Rezoning Application"
- 2009-06-03: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "Refusal Report - 56 Blue Jays Way"