Murano - South
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsMurano - South
Corp #Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #2037
NeighbourhoodBay Street Corridor
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Shares Address WithBurano on Bay
Nearby BuildingsBurano on Bay, 51 Grosvenor Street, George Drew Building, Karma, Murano - North, 800 Bay Street, Toronto Police Service Headquarters, The Royalton, Archives of Ontario - York Research Building, and The Gallery on Grenville
Nearby ParksAlexander Street Parkette, Breadalbane Park, College Park, Joseph Sheard Parkette, and Toronto General Hospital Grounds
WardToronto Centre-Rosedale (27)
Height (Non-Specific)140.5m (460.96f)
Suite Maxsize98.94m² (1,064.98f²)
Suite Minsize56.21m² (605.04f²)
GeoEnvironmental ConsultantMcClymont & Rak Engineers, Inc.
Real Estate BrokerageBaker Real Estate
Proposed (2004 to 2005)
- 2009-08-22: The Toronto Star, YourHome.ca, "Condo Critic: Bay St. rushes on aimlessly", Christopher Hume
- 2010-04-26: Simple-Knowledge, TREB MLS Summary Information, "Condominium Corporations and Addresses", Rod Taylor
- 2010-05-22: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Barbara Astman public art dedication at Lanterra's Murano on Bay", page(s) 108
- 2010-06-03: Simple-Knowledge, TREB MLS Summary Information, "Custom Extraction From MLS"
- 2006-04-29: The Toronto Star, "Eastern downtown bustling with options", Allison Harness
- 2009-07-09: Onsite Observations
- 2006-08-05: The Toronto Star, "Downtown sites for every budget", Allison Harness
- 2006-01-01: HomeGuides, Condo Builders Annual, "2006 GTA Edition"
- 2007-01-01: HomeGuides, Condo Builders Annual, "2007 GTA Edition"
- 2010-07-01: Condo Life, "July 2010 Edition"
- 2010-09-27: Urban Toronto, "Quick Pic: Lanterra Developments's Burano Condo Starts To Take Shape"
- 2010-10-01: Condo Life, "October 2010 Edition"
- 2006-01-14: The Toronto Star, "Downtown sites east of Yonge, south of Bloor", Allison Harness