The Glass House Lofts
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Corp #Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #2076
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby BuildingsJade Lofts, 98 Queen, Queen Richmond Centre 2, Queen Richmond Centre 3, Queen Richmond Centre 4, Queen Richmond Centre 5, Queen Richmond Centre 1, Fred Victor Centre, and French Quarter - West Tower
Nearby ParksCathedral Square Park, Courthouse Square, Metropolitan United Church Grounds, Moss Park, and St. James Park
WardToronto Centre-Rosedale (28)
Residential Suite Count84
Residential Suite Maxsize181.9m² (1,958f²)
Residential Suite Minsize49.89m² (537f²)
ArchitectDavid-Langly Incorporated Architects
Civil EngineersR.J. Burnside & Associates Ltd.
Electrical EngineeringM V Shore Associates Ltd.
Landscape ArchitectJuhan Marten Landscape Architect
Mechanical EngineeringM V Shore Associates Ltd.
Project Manager59 Developments Inc.
Structural EngineeringRead Jones Christoffersen Ltd
Construction (2009 to 2010)
- 2011-09-05: Ontario Land Registry, http://www.geowarehouse.ca, "Geowarehouse Observations"
- 2010-10-29: The Toronto Star, "Condos on the market: Downtown East"
- 2011-02-25: The Toronto Star, "Condos on the Market"
- 2006-09-29: The Globe and Mail, "Chic digs for Toronto's hip set"
- 2006-11-13: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "the glasshouse - you deserve the lifestyle", page(s) 128