The Address at High Park
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsThe Address at High Park
NeighbourhoodHigh Park North
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby Buildings1678 Bloor, Vilnuis Manor, Bloor Dundas Square, 2323 Dundas West, Loyola Arrupe Centre for Seniors - Building 2, Loyola Arrupe Centre for Seniors - Building 1, First Erdelyi House, The Crossways B, The Crossways A, and The Alhambra
Nearby ParksChelsea Avenue Playground, Indian Mound Traffic Island, Indian Valley Crescent, Perth Avenue Parkette, and Ritchie Avenue Parkette
WardParkdale-High Park (14)
Height - Mechanical43.55m (142.88f)
Suite Maxsize117.15m² (1,261f²)
Site Preparation (2010 to 2011)
Proposed (2008 to 2010)
- 2011-08-31: The Toronto Star, "Site Seeing: Condos in Toronto West"
- 2008-10-07: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "Committee Report to City Council (amended)", City Of Toronto - Toronto And East York Community Council
- 2009-08-25: Onsite Observations
- 2010-10-27: Urban Toronto, "Quick Pic: Demolition For The Address At High Park Condo By Chestnut Hill Homes Continues"
- 2008-04-01: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "1644 Bloor Preliminary Report"
- 2008-10-02: City of Toronto - City Council, "1644 Bloor West Request for Direction Report"
- 2009-11-23: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "The Address at High Park is the address for stylish sophisticates", page(s) 114
- 2010-11-12: The Toronto Star, "Condos on the market: Toronto West"
- 2010-11-01: Condo Life, "November 2010 Edition"
- 2010-04-01: Condo Life, "in the spotlight", page(s) 24
- 2010-05-25: Condo Life, "June 2010 Edition"
- 2012-03-16: Email communications with Panson Electrical Services Ltd.