Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsCosmopolitan Hotel and Residences, and Skyline Cosmopolitan
Corp #Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #1682
Address8 Colborne Street
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby BuildingsBank of Hamilton, Canadian Pacific Building, 53 Yonge, The Metropole, 8 King East, 18 King East, Hotel Victoria, Deak International Building, and One King West Hotel and Residence
Nearby ParksBerczy Park, Cloud Gardens, Courthouse Square, Market Lane, and Sculpture Garden
WardToronto Centre-Rosedale (28)
DesignationHotel, and Residential Condominium
Height (Non-Specific)92m (301.84f)
AmenitiesConcierge, Fitness Facilities, Guest Suite, Hotel Services, Events Room, and Security Guard
ArchitectCore Architects Inc.
DeveloperSkyline International Inc.
Real Estate BrokerageBaker Real Estate
- 2011-08-26: Ontario Land Registry, http://www.geowarehouse.ca, "Geowarehouse Observations"
- 2005-03-12: The Toronto Star, "Condo tower makes sense of site", Christopher Hume
- 2008-08-11: Onsite Observations
- 2009-08-31: Onsite Observations
- 2014-08-22: The Toronto Star, "> What they got: condos"
- 2009-11-23: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Cosmopolitan Hotel & Residences - The essence of nature inside your home", page(s) 58
- 2012-01-30: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "Report from the Director, Community Planning, Toronto and East York District - 40 Scott Street and 10 Wellington Street East - Zoning Amendment - Final Report", City Of Toronto - Toronto And East York Community Council