Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsPwC Tower
NeighbourhoodWaterfront Communities-the Island
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Shares Address WithDelta Toronto
ComplexSouthcore Financial Centre
Nearby BuildingsDelta Toronto, Infinity - East Tower, Infinity2, The Residences of Maple Leaf Square - South Structure, The Residences of Maple Leaf Square - North Structure, Ice - West Structure, York Centre, Ice - East Structure, York Centre - 16 York, and TELUS House Toronto
Nearby ParksOlympic Park, Queens Quay Planters, Roundhouse Park, Simcoe Park, and Union Station Parkette
Amenity External1,086.97m² (11,700f²)
Height (Non-Specific)114m (374.02f)
Landscape ArchitectCorban and Goode Landscape Architecture and Urbanism
Excavation (2008 to 2009)
Site Preparation (2008)
- 2013-05-28: http://www.southcore.ca/
- 2008-06-04: Onsite Observations
- 2009-03-17: Reed Construction Data, "18 York Street, Bremner Blvd, M5J 2T8"
- 2009-03-31: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "16 York Street"
- 2009-06-09: Reed Construction Data, "18 York Street, Bremner Blvd, M5J 2T8"
- 2010-05-31: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "TE35.39 - Staff Report - Western Part of 18 York Street - Preliminary"
- 2010-07-29: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "TE36.9 - Staff Report - Western Part of 18 York Street - 0 Bremner Boulevard - Rezoning"
- 2011-01-20: Reed Construction Data, Daily Commercial News and Construction Record, "EllisDon continues work on 18 York Street office tower in Toronto "