Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsKing Charlotte
NeighbourhoodWaterfront Communities-the Island
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby ParksClarence Square, Isabella Valancy Crawford Park, Metro Hall, St. Andrew's Playground, and St. Patricks Square
Residential Condominium16,313m² (175,591.67f²)
Height (Non-Specific)102.6m (336.61f)
1 Bedroom Suite Count149
2 Bedroom Suite Count57
3 Bedroom+ Suite Count26
Residential Suite Maxsize89.37m² (962f²)
Residential Suite Minsize39.21m² (422f²)
Estimated Occupancy (2014)
Construction (2013 to 2011)
- 2011-08-25: The Toronto Star, "Site seeing: Downtown West"
- 2011-03-10: Urban Toronto, "Renderings Released For Lamb Development's King Charlotte Condos"
- 2011-05-05: Adam Vaughan, "Newsletter - May 2011", Adam Vaughan
- 2011-08-19: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "Report from the Director, Community Planning, Toronto and East York District - 11 Charlotte Street - Zoning Amendment and Site Plan Applications - Request for Direction Report", City Of Toronto - Toronto And East York Community Council
- 2011-09-20: Reed Construction Data, "King Charlotte Condominium, 11 Charlotte St, King St, M5V 2H5"
- 2014-08-22: Reed Construction Data, Daily Commercial News and Construction Record, "PHOTO: Mixed-Use Project"
- 2011-11-21: The Toronto Star, "Site Seeing"
- 2011-03-26: HomeGuides, condoguide - the gta edition, "The King Charlotte Condominium Complex - Get connected!", page(s) 74