18 Yorkville - Villas
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known As18 Yorkville - Villas
Corp #Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #1740
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby ParksAsquith Green Park, Frank Stollery Parkette, Harold Town Park, Jesse Ketchum Park, and Yonge / Scollard Park
WardToronto Centre-Rosedale (27)
Height - Roof22.5m (73.82f)
Landscape ArchitectJanet Rosenberg and Associates Landscape Architects
Real Estate BrokerageBaker Real Estate
- 2008-06-30: Onsite Observations
- 2009-07-19: http://www.geowarehouse.ca/
- 2004-01-01: HomeGuides, Condo Builders Annual, "2004 GTA Edition"
- 2006-01-01: HomeGuides, Condo Builders Annual, "2006 GTA Edition"
- 2009-01-01: HomeGuides, Condo Builders Annual, "2009 GTA Edition"
- 2004-06-11: The Toronto Star, "Urban park to take root on top of parking garage", WD Lighthall
- 2005-08-08: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Town Hall Square - Park proclaimed "open to public" at 18 Yorkville", page(s) 80
- 2006-05-01: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Spring condo shopping - Great Gulf offers a breadth of breathtaking choices in Toronto", page(s) 32
- 2013-12-02: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "Report from the Director, Community Planning, Toronto and East York District - 836-850 Yonge Street and 1-9A Yorkville Avenue Zoning Amendment and Rental Housing Demolition and Conversion Applications - Preliminary Report", City Of Toronto - Toronto And East York Community Council
- 2005-01-24: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Great condo choices from Great Gulf - Four distinct condominium neighbourhoods appeal to a wide spectrum of purchasers", page(s) 27