One Avondale Lofts
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsOne Avondale Lofts
Corp #Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #1809
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
ClusterThe Residence of Avondale
Nearby Buildings34 Avondale, Savvy - Condominiums at Cosmo, Proctor & Gamble, Spectrum - North Structure, Warner Brothers Building, Cosmo - West Structure, Cosmo - East Structure, Pied a Terre, The Residence of Avondale - North Structure, and The Residence of Avondale - South Structure
Nearby ParksAlbert Standing Park, Avondale Park, Franklin Park, Stuart Greenbelt, and Yorkminister Park
Height (Non-Specific)74m (242.78f)
Proposed (2003 to 2004)
- 2009-07-19: http://www.geowarehouse.ca/
- 2004-06-16: City of Toronto - City Council, "Rezoning Application 04 109961 NNY 23 OZ"
- 2004-07-06: City of Toronto - City Council, "TORONTO NORTH COMMUNITY COUNCIL AGENDA MEETING 7"
- 2004-11-01: Condo Life, "Avondale attractions", page(s) 60
- 2011-01-22: National Post, "For Sale: Upper penthouse for a stylish bachelor"
- 2005-12-12: Reed Construction Data, "Avondale lofts rising"
- 2005-08-03: Reed Construction Data, "Watch your step"
- 2005-08-20: The Toronto Star, "Yonge corridor proves popular", Allison Harness
- 2005-10-21: Reed Construction Data, "Pied à Terre"
- 2006-03-02: Reed Construction Data, "Pied à Terre Progress"