Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsMinto Roehampton
NeighbourhoodMount Pleasant West
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby ParksGlebe Manor Square, Hillsdale Avenue Parkette, Holly Dunfield Walkway, Redpath Avenue Parkette, and St. Clements/Yonge Parkette
WardSt. Paul's (22)
Amenity External647m² (6,964.25f²)
Height (Non-Specific)44.25m (145.18f)
1 Bedroom Suite Count86
2 Bedroom Suite Count57
Residential Suite Count148
Residential Suite Maxsize81.57m² (878f²)
Residential Suite Minsize47.38m² (510f²)
Construction (2005 to 2007)
Proposed (1999 to 2005)
- 2010-01-09: The Toronto Star, YourHome.ca, "Minto's green dream team", Ryan Starr
- 2003-02-22: City of Toronto, "Final Reports Application to amend the Official Plan and Zoning By-law and for Site Plan Approval 150 Roehampton Avenue"
- 2005-06-15: City of Toronto, "BY-LAW No. 732-2005(OMB)"
- 2009-09-14: Onsite Observations
- 2011-06-15: http://www.minto.com/
- 2007-06-07: CNW Group, "Toronto's first new green apartment building Minto Roehampton - Now open!"
- 2010-01-04: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Minto Makes Green Easy", page(s) 54