Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Corp #Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #2081
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby Buildings333 King East - Structure 1, 351 King East - Structure 2, 333 King East - Structure 3, Toronto Sun, 333 King East - Structure 2, Abbey Lane Lofts, Princess Place Business Centre, King + Condos, King's Court, and Ontario Design Centre
Nearby ParksDavid Crombie Park, Front/Parliament Park, Little Trinity Church Lands, Parliament Square Park, and Princess Street Park
WardToronto Centre-Rosedale (28)
Height (Non-Specific)46m (150.92f)
Height - Mechanical46.3m (151.9f)
Suite Minsize58.81m² (633f²)
Excavation (2007 to 2008)
- 2011-09-05: Ontario Land Registry, http://www.geowarehouse.ca, "Geowarehouse Observations"
- 2014-01-01: http://www.slna.ca/slna-membe…
- 2010-03-08: Onsite Observations
- 2010-01-25: Email communications with Jody Cash
- 2007-01-11: Ontario Municipal Board, "East Lofts: Ontario Municipal Board (OMB) - Hearing Decision"
- 2009-11-03: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "Request for Direction Report - 251-255 King Street East, 37 Sherbourne Street and 2 Abbey Lane - Rezoning and Site Plan Approval"
- 2006-01-14: The Toronto Star, "King Street project boasts modern look", WD Lighthall
- 2006-04-29: The Toronto Star, "Eastern downtown bustling with options", Allison Harness
- 2006-09-04: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Glas - The epitome of modern architecture", page(s) 82
- 2008-08-11: Onsite Observations
- 2008-09-04: Onsite Observations
- 2009-12-05: The Toronto Star, YourHome.ca, "Condo Critic: Despite change, King St. E. keeps identity", Christopher Hume