Corktown District - Structure 1
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsCorktown District - Structure 1
Corp #Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #2156
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby BuildingsCorktown District Lofts Phase II, Brewery Lofts, 535 Queen East, Trinity Lofts, River City - Structure 1, 426 Queen, River City - Structure 2, 455 King East, Corktown District - Structure 2, and Corktown District - Structure 3
Nearby ParksBright Street Playground, Little Trinity Church Lands, Percy St Playground, Sackville Playground, and Sumach/Shuter Parkette
WardToronto Centre-Rosedale (28)
Residential Condominium3,518.78m² (37,875.83f²)
Height (Non-Specific)17m (55.77f)
1 Bedroom Suite Count27
2 Bedroom Suite Count2
Bachelor Suite Count8
Residential Suite Count44
Residential Suite Maxsize142.88m² (1,538f²)
Residential Suite Minsize42.74m² (460f²)
AmenitiesBalcony, Community Barbecues, Bicycle Parking, Meeting Room, Business Centre, Concierge, Fitness Facilities, Games Room, Garden, Multimedia Room, Events Room, Rooftop Deck/Garden, Security Guard - Part Time, Vehicle Share, and Visitor Parking
- 2012-04-09: Ontario Land Registry, http://www.geowarehouse.ca, "Geowarehouse Observations"
- 2007-04-16: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "One of the city's oldest neighbourhood's hosts Toronto's newest condominium community - Corktown District Lofts from Streetcar Developments brings chic, contemporary living to historic neighbourhood", page(s) 122
- 2007-05-07: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "52 Sumach Preliminary Report"
- 2007-05-11: The Toronto Star, "DOWNTOWN: Small building big on amenties", Syndia Yu
- 2008-03-17: City of Toronto - City Council, "52 Sumach Street Staff Report"
- 2008-11-10: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Live in Toronto's historic Corktown neighbourhood", page(s) 134
- 2009-05-11: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Toronto Mayor David Miller Congratulates StreetCar Developments at the Corktown District Ground Breaking Event", page(s) 84
- 2009-08-31: Onsite Observations
- 2010-12-23: The Toronto Star, "Hume: When it’s good, it’s very good"
- 2011-04-13: http://www.mrloft.ca/toronto-…
- 2011-08-23: Onsite Observations
- 2007-09-03: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Breathing new life into Corktown - A historic Toronto neighbourhood welcomes the new, the chic, the contemporary", page(s) 114
- 2009-10-26: HomeGuides, CondoGuide - The GTA Edition, "Own a new loft in downtown Tornoto for under $300,000!", page(s) 86
- 2010-09-08: Urban Toronto, "Streetcar's Corktown District Condos Phase One Close To Completion"
- 2010-11-01: Condo Life, "November 2010 Edition"